An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

  • D-Tarif / FOREMEN

    D-Tarif (Meister / Foremen)DH-Tarif (Truppenkueche / Troop Dining Facilities) 

  • Education

    Updated April 14, 2017Education Center (Adult)Bldg. 2120, 4th floorMonday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.DSN: 314-480-2032; +49-6371-47-2032Email:, Youth EducationDepartment of Defense Dependent Schools operates schools at Ramstein with classes ranging from


    Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) Website Personnel Offices Within the KMC Application Forms Applicant Information Employment Classes ID Card Procedures Out-Processing New External Recruitment Process

  • Employment Opportunities

    Updated March 28, 2017Employment OpportunitiesEmployment opportunities in the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) and Ramstein Air Base, Germany, are available for the talented individuals that support the warfighter and their families. Civil Service employment (appropriated/non-appropriated) is

  • E-Scooter Safety

    General Information pertaining to E-ScootersWhat requirements must the e-scooter meet to be allowed on public roads? Designed for maximum speed of not more than 20 km per hour. Two independent brakes. Lighting equipment must be type-approved and is regulated in the same way as bicycles (§ 67 Road

  • Esso card

    FUEL RATIONS & THE ESSO CARDThe fuel-ration card allows AAFES and Esso to control rationed tax- and duty-free purchases of vehicle fuel, and is a must for military members stationed in Germany. Fuel Cards are required for all privately owned vehicles and for all U.S. Government non-tactical


    Personalreferent Arbeitsrecht (m/w/d) / HR Specialist Employee Relations, C-7a/C-7/C-6 - 701/22   Ingenieur - Arbeitssicherheitstechnik (m/w/d) / Safety Engineer, C-7a - 609/22   Vermessungsingenieur (m/w/d) / Cartographer, C-7a (C-7) | 321/22 ​ Ingenieur (Baumanagement) (m/w/d) / Civil Engineer,


    Child and Teen Services Overview A full of array of programs are offered on Ramstein and Vogelweh. We have several Child Development Centers as well as Youth Activity Centers around the Kaiserslautern Military Community. Once the family has become "members" of the CDC and/or Youth Center, families

  • FAQ

    What do I need in order to apply for a vacant position? Can I apply for positions that are not vacant at the moment? Do I need to fill out my application in English or German? Do I need certified testimonials? What do I do with testimonials from foreign

  • FAQDE1

    Was benötige ich, um mich auf Freistellen zu bewerben?Sie benötigen unseren Bewerbungsbogen (USAFE Form 201) sowie Kopien Ihres Schulabschlusses, Beschäftigungsnachweise, Gesellenbrief. Interne Bewerber benötigen zusätzlich die USAFE Form 10 für interne Ausschreibungen.