Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

  • FAQDE9

    Ich arbeite bereits bei den US-Streitkräften. Muss ich meiner Bewerbung alle Zeugnisse etc. beifügen?Wenn Sie sicher sind, dass alle Unterlagen in Ihrer Personalakte sind, nicht. Interne Bewerber der US Army oder AAFES müssen alle Zeugniskopien beifügen, da wir nur Zugriff auf die vom Personalbüro

  • FAQEN1

    What do I need in order to apply for a vacant position?You need our application form (USAFE Form 201) and copies of your school leaving certificates, letters of recommendation, certificate of apprenticeship. In addition internal applicants have to submit USAFE Form 10 for merit promotions.

  • FAQEN10

    Do I get my application package back in case I was not selected?Yes, we will return all applications after the selection process.

  • FAQEN2

    Can I apply for positions that are not vacant at the moment?No.

  • FAQEN3

    Do I need to fill out my application in English or German?We accept both languages. However, testimonials and documents that are not translated into the German or English language, cannot be considered.Translated documents need to be certified by a translator or an officially recognized institution.

  • FAQEN4

    Do I need certified testimonials? What do I do with testimonials from foreign countries? German testimonials and certificates of apprenticeships can be submitted as a copy. They do not need to be certified. School leaving certificates and certificates of apprenticeships obtained in foreign countries

  • FAQEN5

    Do I have to submit a photo and a résumé ?No.

  • FAQEN6

    Can I submit my application package via fax or e-mail?No. We always need an originally signed application.

  • FAQEN7

    When do you update your vacancy list?External vacancies will be updated every Tuesday afternoon.Internal vacancies (merit promotions) can be announced every day.

  • FAQEN8

    I have already worked with the US Forces in Germany. Can I apply for all vacant positions?No. You can only apply for permanent positions or temporary positions announced under a certain reason, i.e. parental leave replacement, according to the Temporary & Part-Time Law from 2001. This law forbids a

86 AW/IG Complaints & Resolution Frequently Asked Questions