Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
The Commander's Action Line gives all Airmen, retirees, families and community members a direct link to the 86th Airlift Wing commander. The Action Line can be used to express constructive points of view on the policies and procedures of the base; discuss safety and security issues; and address problems, concerns, or suggestions after traditional methods have been exhausted.
Action Line queries may be submitted through this Web site by clicking here.Any messages received without contact information will not be routed, so please be sure to provide some method for communication.
Action Line discussions that are deemed beneficial for the community at large will then be published on the Web and the next available edition of the Kaiserslautern American newspaper.
- The wing commander wants your input; however, Airmen should use this tool after coordinating problems or concerns with supervisors, first sergeants or commanders. If you are unable to resolve the issue, the Action Line is for you.
- Action Line queries may be submitted through this Web site by clicking here. Any messages received without contact information will not be routed, so please be sure to provide some method for communication.
- Action Line submissions must be written in a courteous or professional tone. Examples of letters that will not be published include personal attacks, insults or sarcasm; personal messages to a group or person; and those that advertise a product, group or Web site.
- Submissions must include a name, an e-mail address or an alternative method of contact. The requestor's contact information will not be published in compliance with Privacy Act restrictions. The submitter's name may be used unless he or she requests to remain anonymous.
- In the letter state the issue or concern, action already taken to resolve it, and as many details as possible.
- If an Action Line submission is of general interest to the Wing members and/or community, the query may be published on the web and Kaiserslautern American.
- Submissions may be edited for grammar and length.
Below are key telephone numbers to keep in mind when trying to resolve an issue:
All numbers are DSN, commercial extensions are as follows:478-XXXX ..... 06371-405-XXXX479-XXXX.....06371-46-XXXX480-XXXX......06371-47-XXXX
Inspector General: 480-2457
Equal Opportunity: 480-2250
Law Enforcement Desk: 480-2050
Chaplain:Northside: 480-6148Southside: 480-5753
Wing Safety:Ground: 480-7233Weapons: 480-2590Flight: 480-1840
Civil Engineer: 480-6540
Family Readiness: 480-5100
Public Affairs: 480-9199