Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

86th AW/IG Complaints & Resolution Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need certified testimonials? What do I do with testimonials from foreign countries?

German testimonials and certificates of apprenticeships can be submitted as a copy. They do not need to be certified. 

School leaving certificates and certificates of apprenticeships obtained in foreign countries can only be recognized with submission of an accreditation letter from the German ministry of education, respectively in Rhineland-Palatinate from the "Aufsichts- und Dienstleistungsdirektion Rheinland-Pfalz" in Trier.