Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

86th AW/IG Complaints & Resolution Frequently Asked Questions


I am currently employed with the US Forces. Do I have to submit copies of school leaving certificates etc. ?

You do not need to submit them when you are sure that all documents are filed in your official personnel folder. Internal applicants from the US Army or AAFES need to submit copies of testimonials since we have only access to personnel folders of employees serviced by the civilian personnel office Ramstein Air Base.