Fact Sheet Search

Fact Sheet Alphabetical List

86th AW/IG Complaints & Resolution Frequently Asked Questions


What do I need in order to apply for a vacant position?

You need our application form (USAFE Form 201) and copies of your school leaving certificates, letters of recommendation, certificate of apprenticeship. In addition internal applicants have to submit USAFE Form 10 for merit promotions.