Operation Varsity 19-4: Impacted Services and Agencies
By 86th Airlift Wing
/ Published December 06, 2019
Attention Ramstein! Next week's exercise, running December 9 - 13, will cause some delays and disruptions across the base, including, but not limited to the below list -- we appreciate your patience!
- Medical Clinic (11 – 12 December)
- Fitness Assessment Cell Testing
- Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) Office
- Police Services Office
- Public Affairs Studio
NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION, BUT EXPECT LONGER THAN NORMAL WAIT TIMES:
- Family Health
- Finance Customer Service
- Flight Medicine: Active Duty (PRP & Flyers) patient care needs will be addressed without delay
- In/Out-bound Cargo
- Legal Office
- Medical Lab
- Mental Health
- Pass and Registration Office (IACS and Line Badge issue)
- Physical Therapy
- Postal Operations
- PPPO and Passenger Travel
- Public & Deployment Health Services: Restricted to real world duty readiness requirements
- Vehicle Licensing and Registration
- Visitor Control Center
AGENCY SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
- Potential for service delays. All original appointments will occur as scheduled.
- License Suspensions: Limited service. Commander actions and report pickup will have full service.
- S2/Investigations: Will not process new casework.
Military Personnel Flight (MPF)
- ID Cards will be available; customers should expect longer than normal wait times
- All other MPF offices will be closed except in the case of an emergency
- All post office locations and the immediate parking areas assigned to those post offices are no-play areas for the purpose of facilitating package pick-up during the holiday season. These areas are NOT to be used to avoid exercise participation
- Southside: Normal operations
- Northside/Vogelweh: Unmanned access only
Ramstein Medical Services:
- 11-12 December: Clinic Closed
- Ambulance services available
- Flight Medicine: PRP & Flyers for mission specific requirements
- Public & Deployment Health Services: On-call only
- Mental Health: Emergency on-call
86th Communications Squadron Services:
- ITAM Equipment Custodians: Degraded email response time.
- Exec Comm: Limited services and turnaround time. VIP computer support will be worked on a mission priority basis.
- SIPR Support: Degraded email response time. Degraded ticket resolution.
- NIPR Support: Degraded ticket resolution.
- Public Address (PA) Support: Potential for delay in equipment set-up. PA support will resume as requested/scheduled.
- LRA & COMSEC Office: Closed, except for emergencies
- If denied access, they will not return to provide missed services.
Combat Arms Training & Maintenance:
- Small Arms and Light Weapons training, firing, and qualifications will be limited during the week of OV-4. Some rescheduling will be required.
- The office will operate by appointment only.