Effective August 20, 2020
All Passengers traveling via Ramstein Passenger Terminal must comply with one or more of the following directives:
1. All travelers will have exit screening conducted (primary/secondary) at the point of embarkation at all AMC passenger terminals.
2. General Space Required Information: Travel orders approved by an orders issuing agency/approving authority indicate that travel is approved and no further documentation is required at check-in for AMC/USTRANSCOM flights unless otherwise specified.
3. AFRICOM Space Required Information: Travelers will have a signed Certificate of Mandatory COVID-19 (ROM). Travel will be DENIED to any passenger who fails to provide Certificate of Mandatory COVID-19 (ROM), signed by the first GO/FO/SES in the chain of command, or higher; or, USAFRICOM Exception to Policy memorandum signed by USAFRICOM J3, Director of Operations.
4. Turkey Space Required Information: All passengers with a destination of Turkey MUST have a negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) COVID test result administered no earlier than 72 hours prior to projected aircraft arrival in Turkey. Passengers will retain documentation for presentation to representatives upon arrival in Turkey. Travel will be DENIED if a passenger does not have this document.
5. Space Available Travel Information: Most Space Available Travel has been suspended, please call the terminal for further information on if you are eligible to fly.
721 APS Passenger Terminal
Bldg. 3333 Fairchild Ave.
Ramstein Air Base, Germany
APO, AE 09094-3295
Contact number for automated arrival and departure information only:
DSN 479-4440 Commercial 06371-46-4440
Contact number for live passenger service representative: DSN 479-4441/2
Fax: DSN 480-2364 Commercial: 06371-47-2364
Space Available E-Mail Signup: email@example.com
Facebook: Ramstein Passenger Terminal
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 4 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Sunday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Welcome to the Ramstein Passenger Terminal, the Department of Defense's premier air passenger facility. We pride ourselves in providing superior customer service to all our patrons and visitors.
We are located on Ramstein Air Base in Ramstein, Germany.
Space Available seats are often limited, therefore, passenger planning and flexibility is key to Space Available travel out of Ramstein AB.
On behalf of the 721st Aerial Port Squadron and the Air Mobility Command (AMC), we wish you an enjoyable travel experience and look forward to assisting you in future travels. Please let us know if you've any questions or concerns during your visit to the Ramstein Passenger Terminal.
Space Available Sign Up
Sponsor's E-mail must include: Name, Rank, and Service affiliation; Social Security number is not mandatory.
NOTE: All dependents traveling with the sponsor must be identified by name(Social Security or passport number is optional)
Ramstein AMC Gram
Visa Waiver Program Registration Link
For additional AMC Travel information to include Space Available categories, baggage allowances, dependent travel example letters, frequently asked questions and a complete listing of all AMC terminals please visit the AMC travel website here.