PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT GUIDANCE BELOW!
Based on the current situation and spread of the Coronavirus in Germany, we ask for your understanding while having to implement changes in our recruitment procedures to safeguard health for our applicants, as well as our employees for the time being. We are aware of the associated challenges for you and our employees, but hope that we are able to overcome these together with your assistance.
Currently, our employees answer questions and requests per phone or email to the extent possible, and only schedule personal appointments in urgent cases. We also need to protect our employees interacting with each other.
Effective immediately, we therefore implement telework for parts of our procedures ensuring data protection.
- Applications will only be accepted via email (please address to 86FSS.CPF.LN-Staffing@us.af.mil).
- Please submit - even if you are internal - only the application form (USAFE Form 201), (USAFE Form 10 is currently not required).
- Additional documents on your qualifications will be requested – as soon as needed – at a later time
- Our customer service will be available for your questions as usual (external phone: 06371-475362, internal: DSN 480-5362).
- Interviews will be conducted per virtual means or by phone to safeguard you and others from possible infection
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR HEALTH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
YOUR CIVILIAN PERSONNEL OFFICE RAMSTEIN AIR BASE