HomeContactFinance Customer Service

Finance Customer Service

Finance Customer ServiceIn an effort to eliminate and reduce customer wait times and increase process efficiency, the 86th Comptroller Squadron finance customer service team has implemented new and improved methodology to meet the demanding customer service needs of Team Ramstein and the of 57,000 members of the Kaiserslautern Military Community.

For those new to the KMC, please take a moment to review some of the links and documents provided here to ease your transition to Germany. Much of the information required for newcomers and individuals PCSing can be found through this site, as well as the internal 86th CPTS SharePoint site, allowing you to accomplish your needs with one less in/outprocessing appointment.

Our Commitment

Develop our Airmen as financial warriors while providing superior customer service.

Resource, Support & Deploy

Finance In-Processing


The Financial Services Flight is introducing a new process for in-processing members. We will have members schedule an appointment to complete their PCS vouchers at the 86 CPTS Bldg 2108. This will cover ALL finance in-processing procedures to include supplemental vouchers for PCS. We will no longer be using or accepting vouchers through eFinance. We have been contacting members directly who have submitted through eFinance to help clear out their vouchers, but please inform your members to follow the process below:


FINANCE PCS In-Processing
Location: 86 CPTS Bldg 2108, Enter through front lobby doors

Appointment Days & Times: Mon, Tues, Thurs, 0900-1500. Appointments will start at 0900 and will be hourly blocks. We will service 5 customers per hour until 1500. No appointments will be available from 1200-1300.

Appointment Set Up: Appointments will be made via https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/9rm3mcns/. Please have members select “Finance PCS In-Processing”, on the Select Base Agency tab, and “Finance PCS In-Processing” on the Select Base Service tab.


Items Needed:

  • Any receipts greater than $75
    • Any receipts for lodging and airfare
    • Receipts must be:
      • Itemized
      • In English
      • How it was paid (last 4 of CC number)
      • Member’s name (first and last)
  • DD788 –Scratch and Dent form from VPC
    • This is used for vehicle pick up or drop off
  • Full copy of your orders and amendments (front and back)
  • Memorandums for any delays during this PCS  
  • GTC Statement (to verify rates but these DO NOT replace actual receipts)
  • Dorm Resident BAS Certification (only for Airman living in the dorm)
  • Any delayed rotator (old tickets, new tickets, MFR from the PAX terminal)

Standard Payments:

  • Travel per diem, lodging, and mileage
  • Dislocation Allowance (DLA)
  • Charges any leave taken during your PCS or Recruiter Assistance Program (RAP) leave (MFR required)
  • Split disbursement to pay GTC charges
  • Cost of Living Allowance (COLA)
  • Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA) (once completed with Housing Office)

Vouchers do not pay for:

  • TLA from a previous overseas base must be filed at the previous base’s Housing Office. TLA will be paid in your normal paycheck and will be reflected on your LES.
  • Reimbursement for shipping boxes: Please go through TMO first, then send us an email at 86cpts.cs@us.af.mil. This does not get claimed on your voucher.
  • Food or Gas is paid in mileage and per diem. Do not claim this unless a rental car is authorized at a TDY



Before entering the building, all COVID procedures will be followed. All members will wear a face mask, use hand sanitizer, and answer a pre-screening questionnaire.

If you have members who are about to be delinquent on their GTC, please put them in mission critical status. Also please assist us in identifying members of your unit who have not been able to in-process yet.

If you have any questions, please email MSgt Jacquese Small at jacquese.small@us.af.mil or MSgt Allen Williams at allen.williams.5@us.af.mil

Finance FAQ

For Ramstein-specific finance frequently asked questions, click here.

Please visit the Virtual Finance home page to access over 1,000 finance FAQs and other finance related information.

Military Pay

For military pay issues, visit the myPay Website at https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx. Issues that can be resolved include:

 -View current/ prior month LES
 -Change military pay direct deposit
 -Start, stop or change allotments
 -Start, stop or change TSP
 -Open or close Savings Deposit Program account
 -Start or change bond allotments
 -Change correspondence address
 -State income tax exemption test certificate

Travel Pay

For DTS access to file vouchers, visit here.

Student Dependent Travel Voucher Guidance

BAH Revalidation

All Airmen with dependents will be required to recertify their dependency status upon arrival to Ramstein Air Base. During this AF-wide BAH recertification, it's required that you bring your back-up documentation (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc) with you during in-processing so that you can present it to base-level Finance for recertification. Copies of certificates are authorized.

Finance Resources

Below is a link to the Financial Services Knowledge Base (FSKB). This is a data base that answers a majority of general finance questions

FSKB includes the following information:  

  • Allotments
  • Debts
  • Separations & Retirements
  • Taxes
  • PCS
  • Military Pay & Allowances
  • Special & Incentive Pay
  • Deployments & TDYs


Please see the following link and steps below for access:




  1. Click the “Create Account” button on the homepage of FSKB
  2. Fill out the required information for access and follow the necessary steps
  3. CAC Login should be supported for future login use
  4. Click on the answers tab and type any keywords to find applicable answers
  5. Click on the instant advise tab to see an overview of a specific topic
  6. Answers that are provided are detailed and include specific regulations


*Please be aware that some information is outdated, but the majority of information is still accurate and applicable

Finance Contact Info

Hours - (No Walk-Ins; Masks Required)
Monday & Friday 0900-1500
Wednesdays CLOSED
Tuesday & Thursday 0900-1500

Appointments can be scheduled on the AF Connect mobile app (Ramstein Air Base) via Appointment Plus or see below to email our POCs

Location: Ramstein Air Base
Select Base Agency: 86 CPTS


Email Org Boxes:
Civilian Pay Team:  86cpts.civ.pay@us.af.mil
CED Orders/Authorizations:  86cpts.fmai@us.af.mil
Travel Certification for Invitational, LN, Student Dep, and RAT:  86cpts.1610certification@us.af.mil
DTS Help Desk (for all others not specified):  86cpts.dtshelpdesk@us.af.mil
Debt Management Team (Military Pay Debts):  86CPTS.FMF.DebtManagement@us.af.mil
Customer Service:  86cpts.cs@us.af.mil


Keep in mind:
-Civilian pay issues need to be routed through your Timekeeper
-DTS issues not related to Emergency or Deployment travel need to be routed through your ODTA
-GTCs can be placed in Mission Critical status by your Unit APC to avoid delinquency issues
-Security deposit repayment amounts are calculated using the daily exchange rate so verify amount before ordering money order/cashier’s check
--NO cash will be accepted at this time, personal checks preferred.
-Check MyPers for the latest COVID-19 PCS Entitlement Guidelines

Civilian Pay

Civilian Pay offers appointments to Timekeepers and Certifiers ONLY during customer service hours under FINANCE CONTACT INFO. Book appointment on Appointment Plus. Civilian Pay can be contacted at 86cpts.civ.pay@us.af.mil.